Almond is considered the king of nuts. Almond is a great food but it is also used in many skin products like lotions and creams. There are many benefits of almonds:
- According to a study, almonds decrease the risk of heart attack and many other heart diseases due to the presence of flavonoids.
- It controls cholesterol levels in the blood and a person who eats almonds 5 days a week, will not gain extra weight.
- There are many nutritious elements in almond; one of its elements is phosphorus. The function of phosphorus is to make the teeth and bones stronger.
- Almond is a nut that can lower the level of sugar in the blood.
- Almonds have L-carnitine and riboflavin that improves the activity of brain.
- Almonds are good for the health of pregnant women because they contain a large amount of nutritious components that are beneficial for both mother and child. It also can reduce the chances of birth defects in new born babies.
- Almonds are considered as the best ingredient to moisturize the skin and have the best sun block elements.
- The nutritious almond also repairs damaged skin tissues.
It is recommended that you should add a quantity of almonds to your breakfast because it is very beneficial for overall heath, not to mention they are also very delicious.